Locate Us : Belmore, Sydney, NSW 2192, Australia
Work Visa

Work Permit Visa Processing in Sydney and Melbourne

Work visas in Australia allow foreigners to work and live in Australia. There are several options you can choose from if you would like to settle down in Australia for being a part of the booming economy.

Our expert migration agents for successful application and processing of work permit visa in Sydney and Melbourne will take control of the complicated areas and guide you in the right direction.

Work Permit Visa Sydney
Choosing to work in Australia also allows you to experience the Australian way of life and the exciting lifestyle and culture it has to offer.
Applying for a work visa can be complicated and confusing. So, let us do the work for you!
To apply for a work permit visa in Sydney and Melbourne, there are a few initial thoughts you should consider:
The current skills, experience and qualifications you hold
Whether you have a sponsor in Australia willing to bear the expenses
Decide how long you would like to work in Australia
Choosing an eligible occupation
Eligible Occupations on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
View List
Next step is to choose the right visa for you, the different options available are:
  • Employer Nomination Scheme
    The employer nomination scheme allows you to be sponsored by Australian employers to fill in positions that cannot be filled by the local labour market. You must choose an occupation that is on the ENS list. There are temporary and permanent visa options available.
  • Skilled Independent (Subclass 189)
    This visa allows you to live in Australia permanently if you hold skills and qualifications and pass a points test. You must choose an occupation on the Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
  • Australian Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
    This visa is a permanent visa when you are being nominated by State or Territory government.
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489)
    This visa allows you to be sponsored or nominated by State or Territory government. You must be prepared to work and live in regional places of Australia, and this visa leads to a permanent pathway.
  • Working Holiday visa (Subclass 417)
    This visa allows you to travel to and work in Australia for a specific time. You must be between 18-30 years of age, do not have any dependents and have a passport from an eligible country.
Work Permit Visa Melbourne
Eligible countries:
  • France
  • Denmark
  • Republic of Cyprus
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Finland
  • Estonia
  • Germany
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Netherlands
  • Japan
  • Malta
  • Italy
  • Sweden
  • Republic of Korea
  • The United Kingdom.
  • Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
  • Norway
  • Taiwan
Back to Top